Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Gift Wrap Extravaganza................Bright Pinks



Andrea of the blog French Basketeer sent me a photo of a lavender and pink cadeau that is on it's way to me just because I am a lucky girl.........how lovely to cushion this cadeaux in bright pink tulle. A stylish way to cushion your shipped gifts but Andrea always surprises me with her atterntion to detail. She even includes a Bouquet Garni to fragrance the gift experience. I love her authentic French baskets and totes and always enjoy reading her blog where she entertains in great style. It arrived this morning and the pink tulle is a fabulous idea. There is alot to be said for unexpected and surprise gifts. 


London-based blogger Carole of the blog Mademoiselle Poirot wraps the most charming gifts. Precious presents or pressies as they call them in the UK. You can go here to see all her wrapping this week. 



This fashionable and impressive purse gift is easier than it looks and so worth the time. You can see the tutorial here



Gold tinsel and pink tissue is wrapped together in bright style here.


I am beginning to think I need to learn knitting so I can do all these clever yarn adorned gifts. This popular gift wrapped technique can be found at Crafty MinxIsn't it delightful?



The Gift Wrap Extravaganza
(click on title to view that category)

Humble Kraft Paper
Merry Red



Photos linked at source.

9 comments:

  1. These are all so gorgeous - my Christmas presents are bought (I hope!) so it's gift wrapping tonight and I do enjoy making them look pretty so thanks for the ideas and links!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! So festive. I did mainly white pink and silver this year but I always have a very pink Pinkmas! Joy and peace to you 2012 I enjoy your blog very much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how wonderful - so many pinks - thanks ever so much for sharing these lovely ideas - wish I could start wrapping all my wrapped gifts all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you like your gift wrap, Sande; love the pink with Gold...maybe next year!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely presentation from Andrea!
    All of these are lovely. The simple paper with the gold ribbon and pink ruffled crepe paper is also quite pretty.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those crochet flowers, and they look really easy to make. Your ideas and finds are always a joy to see.

    Cheers,

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't get enough of bright pink- even at Christmastime!

    XX Kathryn
    http://lacoquettedumode.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for including me here Sande, I really appreciate it. I only wish I'd seen that little purse before I sent the gifts to my niece ;-) A great selection of gift wrapping looks. Love from London xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of your inspiration is gorgeous, Sande, but i have to admit I am partial to the pinks. Wishing you and your family the very best Christmas! xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such a lovely addition to my day. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails