Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Gift Wrap Extravaganza.............the Sweet Ones


Sweet little toppers and clothespins found at dollar stores take on clever status when topping these sweet little round boxes. See the glitter clothespin tutorial  at the blog Creature Comforts.................. just darn adorable. 



One of my favorite ribbon colours and what girly girl doesn't love glitter, tassels, velvet, and sequins? Found here from holiday 2010 at Grey Likes Weddings



Wouldn't this be the best for the manly man who is nature lover? I guess those two go together don't they? Found here.



The Gift Wrap Extravaganza ~ 7 days of Inspiration from Everywhere

 Humble Kraft Paper
The Sweet Ones


I have so many creative and wonderful gift wrapping ideas that I will be posting twice on some days so you have as many gift wrapping ideas as possible over the next week. Be inspired..............I certainly have been!




Photos linked at source.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sande~ will get a few pics to you tonight, and also posting something to you today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the tassels got me at 'HELLO'

    everything looks better with a tassel.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I am totally using that clothespin idea with the petite figurines-LOVE IT! I am certain that Amelia would rather play with a mini Christmas tree topper in her imaginary world over any toy that would be in those boxes...unless there was a petite ballerina inside!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! The ones in the first picture are just too cute. Thanks for your lovely comment - I'd be very happy to have some of my gift wrapping ideas featured here, thanks. Have a good and calm rest of the week. Love from London xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the adorable canoe! My husband is a kayaker & would love that.

    Keri

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these ideas - so different and fun. Hmmm, off to search for little baubles and things.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such a lovely addition to my day. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails