Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Gift Wrap Interruption..............a message from the North Pole



When I first saw this free Santa video a few years back I was simply charmed and promptly sat down and sent off a few to my great-nephews and nieces who were enthralled by a personal video message from the North Pole. Brought to you by Portable North Pole (U Group Media Inc in Montreal, Canada) it is a magical message for all the little ones that you know. Once you enter their information (name/location/age/gift wish) the video just takes a few minutes to load and then off it goes by email to anywhere in the world where they can view the video as many times as they want. You can purchase a DVD for keepsake purposes but the video on the PNP website is free. I did a fun and goofy test video for my 29 yr.old son here just to give you a good chuckle. Questions are presented for all age groups so you really can send a video to a naughty or nice adult of any age and have a few chuckles of their own. It is Christmas magic and Santa fun for everyone........but especially for the little ones that still believe in Santa. 








Image via PNP



8 comments:

  1. How wonderful indeed.
    Fabulous Christmas wishes to you all.
    Love Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG....I think this is brilliant! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love the PNP and used it last year for the kids. It was a huge success and I'll be doing the same this year.
    It's very authentic and genuine. The kids love it!!

    x Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this...can't wait to send to my daughter...so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so darn cute, wish it had been around when my kids were little!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that was just adorable...lucky he was nice...lots of presents!
    hugs & xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I put this on my facebook page, what a great idea, thanks for sharing, Kathysue

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such a lovely addition to my day. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails