Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Girly Girl

I would have to make some serious physical modifications to wear this dress, but I am entranced by this dress! what is it about blush pink that captures my attention? Am I a girly-girl? Must be, but I'm not alone, today when I went to pick up my latte, a line-up of school kids had to cross my path, every single little girl had pink on in some version.............all girls, young or old, it's obviously embedded in our DNA. I love, love pink, there I said it! And by now, you know where that always leads me........

Remember those wallpaper book samples I have stashed away? That double face satin ribbon I love? Those paper flowers I twist and probably use too much? A girly-girl gift for sure, don't you think?

These wired paper roses come in packs of 20 and in three colours, ivory, coral and green. They seem to finish off any girly-girl gift so wonderfully. They will be added to the Wrap section of my website soon. It's the same pink ribbon but my camera has a mind of it's own these days. Note to self: quit looking at girly-girl dresses you can't wear and actually read camera instruction book.




Top photo from Martha Stewart Weddings/Middle and Bottom Photo by Sande Chase - Oooh la la Cadeau.

10 comments:

  1. I adore pink - every shade from ballerina to shocking pink. Does that mean I am a girly-girl? I think so, xv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sande! Oh I love this dress but I love the package so much more. It looks just like the bodice of an 18th century gown *sigh* You are so very talented! So pretty :)
    xoxo
    Judith~

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress in the first picture is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sande,
    I just had to leave another comment. I simply adore that dress! Looks like something Grace Kelly would have worn!Your wrappings are gorgeous, so romantic!
    Be back soon!
    Hugs again,
    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is amazing! Oh to have an occasion to wear something like that ~ and of course the beautiful gift wrapped package would complement it so well... I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah, that dress amazing. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sande do you know where I will be spending most of my days....

    Have you been to Pine Falls where your mother was born. It is quite a beautiful place.

    I hope that the challenges you are facing are only temporary.

    Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sande, everything you do is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!! I am anxiously awaiting the opening of the wrap room. When are you going to write a book? Thank you, Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My Goodness! Now I am finally in Heaven! I am ga ga over gift wrapping and always have been. I love the beauty of each gift and never care what is inside. Your work is exquisite. Thank you so very much!
    Susie of The Polka Dot Rose

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why is it that we feel compelled to apologize or keep secret our love of pink?

    I feel the same way -- it's crazy!

    When I turned 40 I decided that I was definitely, once and for all, grown up, and that as a grown up I could like precisely what I liked without apology. I asked for a pink Vera Bradley bag and got it, and since then it's been a pink-loving life for me!

    I'll soon be painting my apartment walls that shade of pale pink ... blush pink ... and anybody who doesn't care for it doesn't have to visit.

    So say I!

    :-) Laurie AE
    Buttercup Bungalow
    http://buttercupbunbgalow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such a lovely addition to my day. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails