Friday, April 3, 2009

Finally Friday......

Katharine Hepburn by Cecil Beaton 1935. Vanity Fair Archives. Conde Nast

Yes, it was that kind of week, pondering too many things, without many answers. No one's life is gift wrapped all the time!

Photo by Polly Wreford

Should I bring out the drinks tray? I rarely do, but what the heck?

Oh......that Vera Wang! I bet she's having a great week. She just knows how to do everything so elegant and understated, so focused in her design vision. This gorgeous black leather box with box is also available in white leather. A lovely gift for the bride (to save her veil or shoes), well actually just about anybody with extremely good taste.

Have a wonderful weekend. I will too.



Top photo from Vanity Fair Archives/2nd photo by Polly Wreford-Sarah Kaye/Bottom Photo from Neiman Marcus

15 comments:

  1. I am glad it is here too. Have a wonderful weekend Sande, xv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, Sande. I hope you have a well-deserved respite this weekend! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that black leather box FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coming to your blog is like going on vacation. So elegant and peaceful. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sande, I'm sure even Vera feels this way sometimes. I hope your weekend is fantastic and I hope next week brings you more answers and is better for you! Best wishes.
    xoxo
    Judith~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sande,
    I spent a wonderful afternoon reading through your blog.
    You are so talented, I will definitely start gifting through your store.
    I think I will gift myself also just for the visual pleasure of your fabulous gift wrap!
    Your photos are gorgeous, and your blog is so impressive.

    I just purchased a membership to iomoi and have already sent out a few emails. Thanks for the link, I love it!

    Have a good weekend!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely blog! Thank you for leaving your thoughtful comment.

    Have a fantastic weekend; hopefully we'll both have inspiration over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sande,

    Beautiful post and photos!

    Have a lovely weekend!
    Please stop by anytime.

    Kindest regards.
    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was very funy :-) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how I LOVE that photo of Katherine Hepburn! If I had a dime for all the times I've had that look on my face! :)

    Hope your week is much better next week.

    -Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just discovered your blog through Annechovie. Love everything I've seen so far. Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, love that drinks tray! I say you should bring it out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a lovely blog and business you have... congratulations! have a wonderful weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your blog. Just found you and have put you on my list of favs. Also love that photo of Katherine! Thanks for being here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope your weekend was fun, relaxing and full of inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such a lovely addition to my day. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails