Monday, April 26, 2010

French Charmed............a new addition to the Gift Guide



I was charmed by my new Gift Guide advertiser for a number of gift-giving reasons. Let me introduce Rochele of French Charmed who has brought together a lovely collection of what she calls "french, vintage, and girly" and I know you will enjoy her website and new blog. She is a girly girl with the most charming gift ideas. Check in often, I think she loves to add new things.


The La French Wrap is simply one of the loveliest fabric hat boxes I've seen and is the latest wrapping introduction from French Charmed. Beautiful enough to be the gift itself or add in a something special. The sophisticated Parisian satin boxes are available in two sizes and the black satin ribbon is attached to the lid so it is easily opened and used in her vanity or bedroom. The large box is 11.5" diam by 5.5" tall , small is 7.5 diam. by 3.5" tall and both come gift-ready with 3 sheets of the signature back and cream stripe tissue and black shred. A small tiara pin (removable) is attached to the ribbon closure. Aren't they lovely?


French Charmed really does sell a Tiara. Remember my Small Comforts post on Warrior Princess? There are lots of reasons to make a woman feel like a princess and all of them are special. Slip the sparkly crown or any other feminine treasure into these elegant boxes and you have one beautiful presentation.



With wedding season just beginning, this Custom French Pillow caught my eye because I think it makes for a fabulous Wedding Gift. French Charmed will personalize the 23" x 13" burlap and grain sack type pillow with the names and date of your choice, just allow 2-3 weeks for delivery of this beautifully-handcrafted item. This would be a thoughtful and personal addition to your cash or gift card gift, slip your envelope in the rear of the cushion (though make sure you tell them in your card). And while we are thinking of gifts, wouldn't this be equally as memorable as a baby gift? A nursery keepsake for the new Mademoiselle or Monsieur? I love this idea.


Black and cream ticking adds style to this Pinot Noir Bourgogne Wine Label on linen fabric. Something to send to the wine loving friend. Maybe the hostess whose wine and hospitality you so recently enjoyed?


The French Piano Recital Pillow Slip is printed on Grain Sack Cotton Fabric and would appeal to anyone with a listening or playing ear for beautiful music.

21 comments:

  1. Oh I love the pillows and what a gorgeous logo, so pretty.

    hugs DJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really little gems! You DO have such an EYE for what is lovely. I'm looking forward to spending a bit of time over at French Charmed. Shall I say that you introduced us?? Have a wonderful week! xx P&H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful hatboxes meant to be savored for many years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful things! I love the hat box, it is so "princessy!"

    Also, the link to her blog dosen't work :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful things! I love the music of Sakamoto. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, those seductive pillows and hatboxes coupled with the music of Sakamoto: Sheer bliss! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I adore those cushions. I want one of each. I am so into grain sack type of cushions. Sorry, they are meant to be a gift for a wedding or new baby but, I WANT ONE !!!! I really love the satin boxes and that cream and black tissue is wonderful.
    I am off to Frech Charmed NOW !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those round boxes. I have a few already and every time I see one, just have to have it! You do find the most beautiful things Sande!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those cushions are beautiful and I love hatboxes... What a great find. Have a lovely week. Love from London x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it all - and those personalized pillows - a great housewarming gift! Thanks for sharing ... will definitely check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great gift suggestions, Sande. Thanks for sharing this site with us. Love the pink and black satin boxes! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm with Jackie: I want one of those cushions for myself! Especially the last one--it's fabulous!

    Hope you're well, lovely Sande. xoxo Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are marvelous!! Love the little hatbox especially. Charming.
    -Sanity Fair

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dea Sande~
    How are You doing?
    It doesn't get any better than this!
    Have a good week!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the black and white stripes and pink look! soo much, it reminds of the boudoir and chantal thomas in particular

    j'adoreeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  16. In love with these cushions ! Pinot noir is truly irresistible! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the cushions! Good find, Sande. I am hopping over for a visit now.

    Have a great week~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sande ~ Merci beaucoup! I appreciate this amazing post inclusion to your wonderful blog. Vous êtes un ange! Blessings ~ Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  19. Now who couldn't use something french, vintage or girly. Thank you for the introduction :)

    Marija

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would love to get just the hat box as a gift and the pillows are so charming
    Thanks for sharing
    Firoozeh

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful stuff! I'm inspired!

    http://novembergrey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such a lovely addition to my day. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails