Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving..............on your side


Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends and readers.....................may your turkey be delicious and moist, the stuffing perfectly seasoned, the cranberries sweet, the pie crust flaky, the wine full-bodied, the conversation leisurely, the clean up fast, the stores open bright and early on Friday. I shall be thinking of you all as you spend time and give thanks with your loved ones. May the holiday season begin beautifully for each and every one of you. 






Oil Painting from the After series by artist Frans Snyder ~ Dutch Touch Art

6 comments:

  1. Sande,

    Thank you for the Thanksgiving wishes. I expect my parents to be here in a couple of hours. Any time we get to share together is always precious.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Sande,

    Thanks for wishing us Happy Thanksgiving!
    It is a great time for Family and Friends to sit around the table. We have so much to be thankful for...

    Have a great week!

    Mariette's Back to Basics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sande,

    Thank you for your beautiful friendship!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw Sande, thanks for your kind wishes! I love all of the above except hitting the stores on Friday! Wishing you a nice long weekend while all the blogger folks are helping to stimulate our economy (hopefully) :)

    Lovely photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Before I turn in, on this side...I want to tell you how thankful I am that everytime I sit down to write, I think about wonderful friends like you!
    xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sande - thank you for the Thanksgiving wishes. What a fabulous pick for this holiday - I adore Dutch still lives. And so funny - someone just recently told me about this company. Now that you've reminded me, I'm going to go back and check them out!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such a lovely addition to my day. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails