Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Red Crystal

Oooh............I love. covet. desire. crave. want this blast of colour. A Ranunculus crystal dome paperweight from John Derian. His crystal paperweights, decoupage platters and trays are a collectors favorite. Something for Mother's Day (hint,hint) or those new Bose headphones (small and light) would be good too.

Look.........the Peacock chair from Haute House with a bow on the back. Well, actually it's a buckle, but close. What a great mix of patterns and that chair fabric is wonderful. This company likes adding rear details to their chairs. Makes sense doesn't it?

And...............put it with this Georgia Flower square rug in a brillant red. Quite an entry statement for a 3'x 3" size. See it in the Haute Red collection at Neiman Marcus here.
Gorgeous..........Nr. 22 Red Parrot Tulip oil painting from Dutch Touch Art. Their old world paintings are fabulous. They still send me product emails so I still have my eye on one, I'll show it to you in an upcoming post. View their gallery here.




Top photo from John Derian/2nd and 3rd photo from Neiman Marcus/Bottom photo from Dutch Touch Art

4 comments:

  1. Bella - as always - love the paper weight and LOVE the tulip....thank you for that tidbit of information

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Sande! i look forward to seeing what fabulous items you will post next. i have to say i love all four of these. love the paper weight, adore that fabulous chair, love the rug and the oil painting is just beautiful. it looks so real. thanks for sharing. i also wanted to say thank you for another one of your always kind comments. have a fabulous day!

    God Bless,
    Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never have the guts to decorate like this, but I really appreciate that others do. I wish I had their eye for deco!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such a lovely addition to my day. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails