Thursday, March 5, 2009

Juicy Beach

If I was going tropical this March, I would be heading to this osais
overlooking Jade Mountain in St Lucia.

If I was much younger, I would bring along this beach towel.
And I'm way too old for Juicy Couture.
But I love the fun styling. It folds up into the carry bag below
.

If there was a SPF available in the 600 range, I would throw it into the Juicy Couture Beach Bum Kit, fill the thermos with something icy cold and sweet, recline for hours, and have a blast.

And if I was the only person on the beach carrying my matching umbrella and chair, well I don't care, look how good this matches! It's March in Canada, so I'm thinking tropical even if I'm not headed there. After a lovely 5-day stretch on 7 Mile beach in October, for the time being I have decided I just don't do well in the extreme south, I swell, burn, frizz, drip, and generally look and feel a mess the whole time I'm there. What fun is that? But I have friends who handle the rays much better and they are busy packing their bags, flip flops, sunscreen, passports, and snorkels. I hope they have a fabulous time............jeez, I wish I could tan.

Top Photo from ForbesTraveler/All Juicy Couture products from NeimanMarcus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are such a lovely addition to my day. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails