Wednesday, November 7, 2012

walk interrupted..........let's stop at Zara




Not that you are interested in every minute of my Paris trip but since I have you captive can we interrupt our walk together and take a peek in at Zara? A fun little shopping break from all that walking? As you know by now, I love Zara stores and they could hire me to be a one-woman advertisement, I find all my fun stuff there. But I will admit that If someone had told me ten years ago that I would be really, really excited about a pink sheer-and-beaded top that I bought for 39.00 Euro in Paris, the city of high fashion I would have dismissed them as crazy. I am equally as smitten with my very comfortable black patent shoes with the pretty satin shoelaces, a more feminine version of the black suede oxfords that I wrote about hereNow the question will be...... should I wear the shaggy ivory collar-wrap for lack of a better name that I found in the south of France with the pink top as I have shown above? I hope so, I really like the look of the two of them together. 





photos by Sande Chase

13 comments:

  1. Fashion is self expression...follow your instinct Sandykins. oxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Zara fan right here at home and have to admit that I bought several pieces there when I went to Paris. So you've broadened your fashion horizon with a fun piece - Yeah. Those are the items in my wardrobe that make me feel spirited and alive, have fun with it. And if the faux collar works do it {often}.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're taste is always spot on gorgeous, so i would definitely follow my instincts if I were you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to see a better picture of those shoes. This one makes them look like there's a seperate toe area?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I luff that simple things can put such a spring in our steps. As for the collar - why not!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Girlfriend....we could do some serious damage together! LOVE that top AND the shoes. PINK is my fave other than black!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. THAT WOULD BE A YES TO YOUR QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FABULOUS FIND!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that pink beaded top but where did you get those shoes??? I have been scouring my city looking for black patent leather oxfords. Help!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sande, you always have such gorgeous juxtapositions in your photos! And yes, they go together. :0D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks GORGEOUS...great Parisian find...I agree with you you can't beat Zara for the fun stuff!!
    Catherine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Sande,
    O my oh my!! Love your noir patent oxfords! The satin ribbon laces make them look like they are gift wrapped just for you! I am catching up and just read all your posts since my last comment to you! I love the combo with your new pink beaded blouse from Zara with those shoes!!! Miss you lots and see your world is still as beautiful as ever!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is beautiful, love Zara! xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pink beaded top Love it with your light hair it will look and feel marvelous! Love the patent leather shoes too

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such a lovely addition to my day. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails