Thursday, March 24, 2011

Christian Lacroix............haute couture paper

Hey, when did this happen? How did I miss this? Parisian couturier Christian Lacroix puts his flamboyant drawing style on a ultra-chic line of paper products, perfect gifting for the fashionista in your life. The Christian Lacroix Papier Collection features the Arles Flocked Velvet Notebook  ( 6" x 4.25" with 128 lined ivory pages) from the Arles-born designer and a bevy of fashionable choices. I love it when gifting is this easy.


Croquis Notebook
The chic cahier features illustrated spines and ribbon bookmarks.
The collection is comprised of Notebooks, Notecard Sets, Journals, and Postcards in the signature Lacroix style. 



Laser cut metallic notecards with the most curvaceous envelope flaps. Looks like some grown-up stickers too.


More envelope curves and laser-cut lace edges.
I want the card.........and the dress.

The exuberant Postcard collection features 12 cards in 8 designs rendered in the Lacroix maximalist style.





The Virgin Journal


Suggestion: Go crazy with the gift wrapping. 




All images via Kate's Paperie.

21 comments:

  1. Yes, I'd like to see how you would give wrap these maximalist gifts!

    And that curvaceous envelope is over the top!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful find

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that journal! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so fab...loving everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous....gorgeous...gorgeous....xv

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I missed this too - how fabulous!! Love those curvaceous envelopes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect for you! I don't know if I could write on any of them they are too lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh where, oh where can I get those notecards!! I'm in love!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i hadn't seen these, but I think they are perfect for you! so glamorous and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Haute Couture cards are fabulous! I want to send them to every woman I know.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love them Sande! How's Miss Daisy doing?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH my how amazing are these. I adore them all.
    Hope you have a lovely weekend - if you fancy popping over I have an amazing giveaway. Hope to see you there.
    XOX
    http://anyaadores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had no idea either, I absolutely love these, will be getting some for sure. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm dropping everything and going on a search. I adore Lacroix. Gotta have one of each!
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  15. I often pick my notecards by the envelope. I love the unusual and these are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love, love, love... thanks Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I NEED some of these as I love to write notes! Where did you find these jewels? I wonder where in the states I could find them? Will google!
    Come biking friend!
    ox

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such a lovely addition to my day. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails