Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Skeletor................gone glam at Deyrolle




I couldn't resist sharing these wallpapers on this fun and spooky day...........we ran across these new introductions at Deyrolle (the famed Parisian taxidermy shop) at the Maison et Objet show in September and I have been saving them ever since. They intrigued me and even though I have made the edges more spooky just for today, the papers were oddly beautiful and richly coloured. Wouldn't this make for a dramatic statement in a powder room? Spooky gone glam........bow tie and all. 




photo by Sande Chase

9 comments:

  1. Perfect! Spooky gone glam - how brilliant! Not quite sure if I'd still like it on a bright and sunny summer day - would possibly have to redecorate ;-) If you have any Halloween-related plans, enjoy and have a great time. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sande how fascinating!! Thank you for sharing your fab finds!

    xoxo
    Karena
    New 2012 Artists Feature

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very spooky Sande... 'Appy Alloween'... as they say in France...:) xv

    ReplyDelete
  4. Attention Doctors - put something fun like this in your examination rooms. Seriously fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so perfect! thanks + happy Halloween..xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sande,
    Well, I can certainly say that they are 'different' !! I think that they would be fun for a while and then I might just get fed up with them !!!!
    So sorry that I haven't been around for a while ........ I have been getting used to my new computer , been to Rome and doing 'real life' things !! Thanks for still popping over to my blog. I hope that I am back on track now. Much love. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are wonderful...this will be the perfect wallpaper for my radiologist father's bath! He will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's certainly an original twist on Halloween decorations and refreshingly different. Thanks! :0D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Dear! I like your blog so much! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Would you like to follow each other? :)


    XOXO,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such a lovely addition to my day. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails